Achieve: A Visual Memory Program--Levels I-IV, Grades 1-6 (4 Volume Set) Review

Achieve: A Visual Memory Program--Levels I-IV, Grades 1-6 (4 Volume Set)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Achieve: A Visual Memory Program--Levels I-IV, Grades 1-6 (4 Volume Set)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Achieve: A Visual Memory Program--Levels I-IV, Grades 1-6 (4 Volume Set). Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Achieve: A Visual Memory Program--Levels I-IV, Grades 1-6 (4 Volume Set) ReviewMy daughter, who just entered second grade this September, has been receiving instruction with the Achieve: A Visual Memory Program. Last spring she started the program barely able to recall a three letter word. Her sight vocabulary was very weak and she struggled with a simple first grade reader. In just a few months of instruction with this program she is already working in the second level book! She has increased her visual memory span to a six letter level and is now reading two syllable words easily. She gets very excited about the program and begs to have her tutor go through more cards than were planned. We can see that she is proud of her accomplishment in this program and is much more confident in her reading. This is a great teaching tool.Achieve: A Visual Memory Program--Levels I-IV, Grades 1-6 (4 Volume Set) Overview

Want to learn more information about Achieve: A Visual Memory Program--Levels I-IV, Grades 1-6 (4 Volume Set)?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment